Terms & Conditions of the website and services
OBLIGATIONS, PERMISSIONS, PROHIBITIONS
- You are responsible for obtaining access to the services on the site. This access may include third party fees (such as Internet service providers or connection fees). You are solely responsible for payment of such fees.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use this website and that your computer system is compatible with this website.
- You must not misuse our system or this website. In particular, you must not hack, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this website or attempt to do any of the foregoing. This includes introducing viruses or other material that is or could be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not abuse any forms on the site and any questions you submit must be genuine queries.
- You must not use inappropriate or offensive language or content in any communication, form or email you send or submit, to or from the website.
- You must not include a website link to any other website without our prior written consent. You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to link without notice.
- Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- You must not create a link in such a way that it appears that there is any form of affiliation on our part where there is not.
- in the event of a breach of this policy, we may take any action we deem appropriate. This potentially implies an immediate, temporary or permanent ban on the use of our website, any further legal action against you.
The content of the website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished in any form without the prior written permission of the owner of our company.
Printing and electronic storage of website content is permitted for personal and private use, but under no circumstances for commercial exploitation.
All the content of the website, posted by our company at https://mykonosvillasflorios.com , including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of the company “Florios Real Estate SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY” and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, analog/digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative works or misleading the public about the actual provider of the Content of the websites is prohibited. Any reproduction, re-publication, downloading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is only permitted with the prior written permission of our company “Florios Real Estate SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY” or any other legal owner of the aforementioned copyrights.
The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing our website are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of “Florios Real Estate SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY” and are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
In any case, their appearance and display on our website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit the pages on the website, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself (name, surname, e-mail address, etc.). Any personal data that you provide are kept exclusively for the purposes of your transactions with us contacting you, improving the services provided and ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (except where provided by law to the competent authorities only). In any case, the employees of our company who have access to your personal data are specific and unauthorized access of persons to your personal data is strictly prohibited. All reasonable steps have been taken to secure your data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company endeavors to ensure that any material available on its website is not maliciously edited in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from viruses.
Due to the nature of software and the Internet, we do not warrant that your access to or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable if we are unable to process your information due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Neither our company nor our third party information providers accept any liability for any damages, claims or costs arising from:
- interference, interruptions, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blocks or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by faults and overloads in lines and telecommunications networks or any other cause beyond the company’s control
- the use of any illegal programs and/or malicious software, such as viruses or anything else
- inappropriate or incorrect use of the Company’s website
- security or navigational errors caused by browser malfunction or because updated versions were not used.
Our company may from time to time put in place systems that are deemed appropriate to prevent the use of automated programs to gain unauthorized access to our system and this website. You may not use automated programs for such purposes and any such use or attempted use of such automated programs is at your own risk. We will not be liable to you for any consequences to you arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to gain unauthorized access to our system or this website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or your downloading of any content from it, or from any website linked to it.
The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice of any subject matter (investment, legal, etc.). Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the content of our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
It is possible that the audio-visual material of featured properties has been edited for the purpose of later property marketing and for marketing purposes. By browsing this website, the user accepts that there may be discrepancies between the depictions of the properties and thus the company disclaims any liability for this.
The company assumes no liability for any damages, claims or expenses arising from the content, products and services offered or provided by third persons or entities that cooperate with the company (exclusive VIP transportation, beauty and wellness services, personal assistant, babysitting, special events planning, cooking services, shisha services, security services etc).
If you have any questions or need any clarification on any of the above, you may contact us either by sending an email to [email protected] or by correspondence to Mykonos Peripheral Road, 84600, Mykonos, Greece .